torsdag, juli 26

Tonight I am having dinner with my co-workers. We are going to a Chinese restaurant. Better than those wierd combination at the B&B.
I am having sushi for lunch, yummie! I found it really cheap yesterday at a supermarket, think it was at Tesco.

I am still working with my invoices. The boss, Stephen is here today, first time i meet him, and he seems nice.

I am planning to go to IKEA. Buy some breakbread. :)

The city center in Birmingham is real nice. The whole city has this odd and characteristic mix of both architectur and people. For example, the white europeean is in minority here in Birmingham. And the city center is 50% new buildings with a lots glass, and 50% old, brittish brickhouses. It's nice.

1 kommentar:

Sansan sa...

Har du glömt svenskan? Mamma och jag vill prata med dig.

Patrik